суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

WINAMP VISUALISIERUNG MILKDROP DOWNLOAD

You should certainly try it, if you are considering it. Just sit back and TRIP! A must download if your computer can handle it, or if you can. Not only it's the best looking plug out there, it's also versatile and oh so smooth.. Interpreter Middleware Virtual machine Operating system Software quality. I listen to music just so I can enjoy the plug in! By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. winamp visualisierung milkdrop

Uploader: Kigarisar
Date Added: 10 February 2005
File Size: 34.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14770
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Add-on:MilkDrop

Listening to music for me visuallisierung a serious hobby, I like to listen to intricate guitar work alot and some of my favorite music is Techno, When I listen to music I like to become part of it and "ride" with it if you will.

If not the BEST!!!!

This visualization can truely be classified as art. Mesmerizing Visuals - This plugin is really mesmerizing. Realy Great - This fullscreen plug-in kicks ass! I couldn't keep my eyes off this thing for hours, download it now because it's probably going to be the only mjlkdrop you'll want to look at.

winamp visualisierung milkdrop

Brilliant - Runs nicely on most machines above Mhz. Holy Mother of God It makes me wish I hadn't bought Dreamrender earlier this week. Thanks for a great piece of work Ryan Geiss!

While in the 3D sterio mode, using red, and blue lens 3d glasses. Retrieved 11 October My B - well i downloaded the new drivers for my video card and it fixed the problem thank god cause i was getting very very very frustrated and all i can say is wow FanBloodyTastic - I thought geiss was good. If you have better this will rock! By far the best visulization I've seen on any platform.

But wait, there's more - Before you post a comment, there's something else you need to see. I spend hours cause is like I am inside of them while I have the 3d cisualisierung on!! But it's not only that, it's more It kind of reminded me of the ending of final fantasy 7.

winamp visualisierung milkdrop

Must have for anyone looking for a serious plugin! It's Wonderful cisualisierung Truly a work of art. AVS sucks and all others pale in comparison to Milkdrop! They all rock and run smoothly. I listen to music just so I can enjoy the plug in! As you listen your music in Winamp, MilkDrop takes you flying through the actual soundwaves you're hearing, and uses beat detection to trigger myriad psychedelic effects, creating a rich visual journey through sound.

It does it ALL for you! Just staring at it for hours can be one of the most entertaining things you can possibly do in life!

MilkDrop -

I find its responsiveness to be incredible, unlike the previous review saying punkie is so much better. More addon-on from www. Geiss WAS my fav Vis Sometimes I scare my family when they walk into the room and see me just staring at the screen.

This truly is an amazing plugin to sit down and watch over and over again for there is also something new that you never expect.

All I visualisiegung say is 'wow'. When you get bored go to the hompage and download some new ones or experiment and try to make your own. Can't wait cuz Winamp 3 is the shit but no visualisations support it yet. The first being, of course, acidspunk.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий